Rekorderlig Hård Cider range – Hård Äpple and Hård Pear
With summer right around the corner we’ve been looking for some great little food hacks to enjoy in the sun with a glass of Rekorderlig Hard Cider and create some awesome memories! Here is our most delicious burger hack where fried egg and meat patty become one.
- 500g beef mince
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 soft brioche hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheddar or tasty cheese
- 4 large leaves of lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to season
- 4 eggs
- Season the meat with salt and pepper then split into four equal portions and roll them into balls. Squash the balls and press mould them into four large patties the same size as your burger buns. Use a small glass to cut holes in the patties (Hot Tip: Use the cut outs to make one more pattie or use them as little slider patties).
- Heat a large frying pan and brush it with oil. Cut the brioche buns in half and place them cut-side up under the grill until lightly toasted.
- Place the patties into the hot pan and cook one side. When nicely charred brown, flip over and cook the other side. While cooking carefully crack an egg into the middle of the patty and cook till the egg is done.
- Time to make the burger: layer the lettuce and tomato onto the lower half of the bun and carefully layer the egg patty. Follow with the cheese and any condiment that makes you happy. Enjoy!
All this paired with a crisp cold cider just screams summer to me, and while we may have taken our burger up a notch Rekorderlig has certainly done the same recently announcing a new addition to its cider line-up, with the introduction of Hård Cider – a 6.5% ABV cider.
Influenced by its European heritage, where ciders are traditionally produced with a higher ABV, there are two fantastic flavours in the Rekorderlig Hård Cider range – Hård Äpple and Hård Pear.