With summer right around the corner, a weekend getaway in the Sunny Gold Coast is an absolute must. Let us save you the time and effort of finding a hotel and recommend one of the best. If you’re looking for a hotel full of classy fun, style, real atmosphere and phenomenal food, then look no further than the QT Gold Coast.
Opening in 2011 the unique and exciting property delivered the first injection of QT’s signature designer spaces with bold entertainment and an intriguing, yet relaxing guest experience.
From the moment we stepped in we were greeted with smiling faces from the staff and the guests. Everyone seemed to be pretty happy to be there, and why wouldn’t you, the hotel boasts:
- Unique and all new marketplace styled BAZAAR restaurant
- Local favourite teppanyaki and sushi restaurant Yamagen
- The hottest bar on the Gold Coast STINGRAY LOUNGE
- Buzzing foyer cafe FIXX
- 297 spacious guest rooms with ocean or mountain and river views
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel
- Outdoor pool and spa with a bar IN the pool!
- spaQ designer spa
- Two tennis courts
- Complimentary use of their super-cute retro QT Bikes
- Conference & Meeting Facilities
- 24hr Business centre
- Concierge and tour desk
- Undercover and Valet Parking
We had the absolute pleasure of staying in the Deluxe Oceanview Suite. A gorgeous room with a stunning view of the ocean. The room boasts a separate lounge room with minibar and private balcony, master bedroom and a large bathroom. Speaking of the bathroom, the suite features a Japanese deep soak bath with stunning views, premium amenities, a shower and double basins.
For us, one of the major highlights of our stay was the food offerings. If you’re looking for a big feed, then Bazaar is the place for you. Taking inspiration from a traditional marketplace, Bazaar offers a modern and delicious twist on international cuisine. The great thing about this non-traditional buffet is that many of the delicious foods are made to order whilst others are ready for your perusing pleasure. Crisp salads, tender meats, fresh seafood, Asian wok and dumpling station and the most expansive spread of sweet treats on the Coast.
Fixx Cafe combines the best of both worlds, with a delicious organic menu as well as indulgent treats for something sweet. But what really sets Fixx apart are its QTeas and Man Tea. A casual high tea for gents that involves no tea whatsoever. This was actually one of the best lunches i’ve had in awhile, with a mouthwatering menu that’s the perfect balance of sophistication and food porn.
- Slider: Grilled Wagyu patty, house smoked bacon, double cheese and pickled zucchini on a soft brioche bun served with truffle fries
- Savoury donut: Mini black pepper and parmesan donut with whipped horseradish cream and rare roasted dry aged beef
- Meat Pithivier : Steak encrusted in house-made pastry and served with pepper sauce
- Prawn Cocktail: Freshly caught prawns by their local trawler served with shredded iceberg lettuce, avocado, diced heirloom tomatoes and Marie Rose sauce.
- The Cigar: Smoked couverture chocolate cigar filled with a Bourbon semifreddo, candied bacon and lemon ash.
Choose from two packages:
- $39 per head without alcohol, including soft drink
- $54 per head with a choice of either two select beers, bourbons, whiskies or rums
This is perfect for casual get-togethers, business meetings, bucks celebrations and birthday treats and can be booked Monday – Friday from 12-6pm.
We had an incredible stay at the QT Gold Coast. With its mixture of undeniable style and fun you should definitely check it out for your next stay on the Gold Coast.
QT Gold Coast
7 Staghorn Ave,
Gold Coast, QLD 4217