Want to learn the secrets to being a Digital Influencer?
The Insiders agency is passionate about helping people turn their passion projects into sustainable businesses. On March 1st 2017, they are hosting an event to give you tips on how to grow your audience, create engaging content and partner with brands.
Hosted by Victoria Jones, Founder and Director of The Insiders, with the following speakers:
- Nagi Maehashi, Australia’s top food blogger, RecipeTin Eats
- Georgie Cavanagh, Head of Creator Partnerships, TRIBE
- Jessica Benton, Social Media Manager, Woolworths Liquor brands
- Yelena Fairfax, Editor and Founder, Husskie
Who is this event for?
Bloggers, instagrammers, entrepeneurs, small business owners, marketing managers and anyone thinking about starting their own business or taking their blog to the next level.
Topics we’ll cover:
- Building your brand
- Growing your audience
- Increasing your digital presence
- Becoming a profitable blogger
- Smart ways to partner with brands
What to expect:
6pm: Welcome cocktail
6.30pm: Series of 15 minute speaker presentations kick off
8pm: Drinks, nibbles, networking and beats by @djduncanbell
9pm: Event wrap up
1st March 2017 6pm-9pm
Special Group Studios, 270 Devonshire Street in Surry Hills
Price: $45, includes drinks and nibbles
Tickets and event info can be found here
Watch the video from their 2016 event: How to be a Digital Influencer