Sitting in the centre of the bustling city of Parramatta is a sleek glass landmark dedicated to sophisticated and comfortable accommodation and entertainment. The Novotel Sydney Parramatta has long been regarded as an urban haven of calm, where business and leisure guests can enjoy warm, gracious service just steps from Parramatta’s ‘Eat Street’.
Within this stylish and contemporary hotel are 194 beautifully designed rooms and suites filled with sophisticated furnishings, stylish colour palettes and tech-savvy amenities. Energise your morning with a workout in the fitness gym or check in and relieve travel stress with a visit to the steam room or dip in the heated outdoor pool. Or even relax with friends or colleagues over cocktails and modern Australian cuisine at their new 350 Restaurant & Lounge.
We had the pleasure of staying overnight at this fine establishment and were blown away at the level of service we experienced. Check in was a breeze and within minutes we were wizzing up the elevator to relax and get comfortable in our King Spa Suite.
Walking in, it took us a couple of seconds to wonder where the bed was, followed by another couple of second to realise there was an actual staircase to the upper level. That’s right, the top floor of the Novotel is dedicated to 5 two storey, open plan rooms that are inviting, comfortable and spacious, boasting magnificent views of Prince Alfred Park and the Parramatta riverside.
- Two Spacious two-storey floor plan and one open-plan suite
- Plush King bed
- Living area with a double sized pull-out sofa
- Kitchenette with microwave
- Dining table
- Ensuite with spa bath and bathrobes
- LCD wall-mounted television with free-to-air and Foxtel channels including Sky News, Fox Sports 1, 2 and 3, Fox8, W, Nickelodeon and Travel Living
- Pay-per-view movies
- High-speed Internet ($19.95 per day)
- 24-hour room service
- Children under 16 stay and eat breakfast for free with one or two paying adult guardians
- In-room yoga channel (yoga mats available at reception)
- Work desk
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Large opening windows
- Express check-in and check-out
- Walk in wardrobe
Our stay at the Novotel Sydney Parramatta really was an excellent experience. From the dedicated and efficient service of the staff, the sophisticated and stylish rooms to the delightful food and facilities, the Novotel is a gem shining within the heart of Sydney’s second CBD.
Novotel Sydney Parramatta
350 Church Street
2 Hungry Guys stayed as a guest