Then head on over to Cohibar, Darling Harbour. For April, Cohibar have teamed up with Bombay Sapphire to create a pop up gourmet experience – The Gin Terrace. Open from 4pm until 10pm every Sunday to Thursday. Tickets are $25, however are $20 for 2 Hungry Guys Viewers and include one cocktail & matching dish.
Ten handcrafted gin cocktails have been designed by Cohibar’s experienced mixologists. Each cocktail pays tribute one of the ten botanicals found in Bombay Sapphire gin. To accompany each cocktail Head Chef Stuart Murphy has prepared ten delicious tasting plates.
Botanical: Lemon Peel
- Cocktail: Lady Justice – A light & refresh cocktail with a tart citrus finish
- Dish: Balmain Bug Ravioli dressed with olive oil, tomato, lemon & chives
Botanical: Cassia Bark
- Cocktail: The Epicurean – A refined drink for a sophisticated palate.
- Dish: Cauliflower stuffed mushrooms with grilled haloumi (GF, V)
THE BOTANICALS IN BOMBAY SAPPHIRE
The ten botanicals that make up Bombay Sapphire are:
- Coriander from Morocco
- Juniper Berries from Italy
- Cubeb Berries from Java
- Grains of Paradise from West Africa
- Lemon Peel from Spain
- Angelica Root from Saxony
- Cassia Bark from Indo-China
- Orris Root from Italy
- Liquorice from China
- Almonds from Spain
2 Hungry Guys Offer: Simply print out this post and present it on the night to get each course for $20 as opposed to $25 for a regular walk in.
Bookings are essential on Thursday nights.
Operating Hours: Sunday – Thursday 4pm – 10pm
Groups can book in 7 days a week with advanced notice.
Cohibar will be open as usual from midday until late throughout the promotion.
Location: Cohibar, 359 Harbourside, Darling Harbour 2000
Contact: Cohibar.com.au / 02 9282 9444 / firstname.lastname@example.org