Keep calm and order an Aperol Spritz.
Just because it’s no longer Summer, does not mean we cannot enjoy a refreshing Aperol Spritz. Easily one of the most widespread and commonly drunk aperitif’s in the world. It’s a traditional ice-breaker and symbol of a lively atmosphere. So it’s essential you know how to make one!
What you need:
– 60ml Aperol
– 90ml of Prosecco
– 30ml (splash) of soda water
– An orange wedge to garnish
Ready to Spritz? How to make:
- Firstly pour the Aperol into a wine glass with a small handful of ice
- Then add the Prosecco
- Add a dash of soda water
- Garnish the glass with an orange wedge (feel free to pop into the glass as opposed to on the side – to let the orangey flavour infuse into your cocktail)
- Enjoy and pretend you’re in Europe
For those who don’t know:
Aperol is a magical infusion of bitter and sweet oranges. It’s bright orange in colour and has a unique taste, made from a secret unchanged recipe.
- Nose: zesting orange and herbal scents with a touch of vanilla
- Body: intense orange with a herbal and woody body
- Texture: velvety and rounded with long-lasting orange
- Backtaste: typical herbal bitterness